Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
Head Office, Skelmersdale
Motivating and positive work environment
20 + 8 Days Holiday
Employee Recognition Scheme
Free onsite parking
Monday- Friday 09:00 – 17:00, however due to the nature of the role you will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
• Previous experience in sales and purchase ledger roles
• GCSE: English, Mathematics or AAT level 2/3/4
• Previous experience in accounts role is essential
• Working knowledge of Sage 200, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Good numeracy skills.
• Well organised and efficient, able to work to deadlines.
• A good team player.
• Promote good practice
Due to business growth, we are now recruiting for an accounts assistant with experience of both sales and purchase ledger who will contribute to the success of Kammac by supporting the accounts team. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident individual who enjoys dealing with people, both in person and over the phone to join our busy team.
With excellent administration and organisational skills, you will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You must also be able to work flexibly, use your initiative and work with limited supervision. You should also be able to prioritise your workload and manage a variety of tasks ensuring they are completed within specified deadlines whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Assist in managing transactional activities within Purchase Ledger (1000 plus invoices per month)
• Reconciliation of complex supplier statements
• Prepare accruals and VAT reconciliations for month end
• Ensure month end report deadlines are achieved in a timely manner
• Query Resolution
• Liaise with staff at all levels across the business to achieve monthly targets
• Producing sales invoices for numerous divisions within the Company.
• Maintaining and reconciling the sales ledger day book.
• Maintaining records of invoices and any relevant paperwork.
• Raising invoices for all sites from Charge Sheets.
• Raising credits for all sites from Charge Sheets.
• Sending out invoices and credit notes.
• Matching PO’s.
• Matching Paperwork & Raising Sage Invoices.
• Matching Invoices to Paperwork/Scanning & sending out individually.
• Assistance if required with any customer queries.
• Ad hoc sales or purchase ledger duties as requested by Management Accountant.
• Credit checks for new customers.
• Sending out Application for Credit Forms.
• Creating new customers on Sage.
• Sending out new customer details.
• Any additional support and ad hoc duties required in addition to supporting the wider accounts
and Head Office administration function.
• Report any Safety concerns
• Follow all safe working procedures and site rules
• Wear the correct PPE at all time.
• Abide by the clean as you go policy
A member of our HR team will get back to you.