Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
Skelmersdale / Field Based
28 Days Holiday
Modern and Dynamic Working Environment
Free Onsite Parking
Employee of the Month Scheme
09:00am – 17:00pm
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
• Fully computer literate
• Able to manage own time effectively
As an Area Sales Manager for Kammac, you will join the hustle and bustle of our Management team to help us develop the business for the future.
• Build and execute sales strategy primarily within our pallet network and groupage division
• Actively target pallet network customers across the northwest including but not limited to FY, L, M, PR, WA & WN.
• Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets by proactively sourcing prospects
• Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base
• Develop a new business prospect listing to ensure that future new business development is planned in advance
• Generate and distribute specific sales reports and pipeline as required in alignment with the position
• Focus on winning and keeping profitable business with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Represents the company and its policies to the clients which are defined as “Strategic Accounts”
• Identifying key accounts
• Knowledge of products and services offered by the business
• Must be able to share your business development plan with stakeholders
• Team player and energetic with the ability to think outside the common box
• Have the ability to stick to the basics such as LinkedIn sales stream and tried and tested methods
• To present weekly, daily when required, sales reports and updates to the Head of Transport and Commercial Director
• To create additional revenue streams, ie night work and work towards internal KPIs such as 80% night activity across selected divisions – General Haulage, Pallet Network across all depots.
• Have the ability to tackle new opportunities within such divisions as Contract Packing and Warehousing in general by way of introduction via main objective (Pallet Network) opportunities.
• To be a leader and lead by example at all times.
This list is not exhaustive and the position holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate within the position as required. The Company reserves the right to amend duties and responsibilities in response to changing business circumstances.