Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
Burton Upon Trent
Motivating and positive work environment
20 shifts Holiday Entitlement – 4on 4 off
20 + 8 Days Holiday- Sunday-Thursday
Employee Recognition Scheme
Free onsite parking
4 on 4 off
FLT Certificate is essential
· Willing to train and undertake relevant courses
· Able to prioritise work based on scheduling and available resources
· Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
· Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative
· Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns
· Should have good oral and written communication skills
· Excellent time management skills and ability to solve problems
· Promote good practice
· Report any Safety concerns
· Follow all safe working procedures and site rules
· Wear the correct PPE at all times
· Abide by the clean as you go policy
To contribute to the Burton Operation by supporting the day-to-day running of a busy multi customer operation. Liaising with other yard operatives and Supervisors to maintain a smooth flow of work throughout the shift.
· Responsible for operating an FLT in an outside environment.
· Maintain a thorough and detailed knowledge of unloading /loading duties, functions and requirements
· Maintain a detailed understanding of legislation and regulation affecting warehouse operations.
· Maintaining high levels of Health & Safety at all times, reporting any incidents to the appropriate manager
· Maintaining high levels of housekeeping throughout the site at all times
· Working to KPI’s & SLA’s as identified by the customer
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
A member of our HR team will get back to you.