Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
Motivating and positive work environment
28 days holiday
Employee Recognition Scheme
Free onsite parking
Any 5 of 7 days, varied start and finish times.
• Fully skilled HGV mechanic, through a recognised formal training programme
• Driving licence essential
• Mechanical Qualification
• Experience HGV Mechanics
• Attend weekly Health and Safety/ HACCP meetings with the team
• Ensure Warehouse and site rules are upheld
• Promote good practice
• Report any Safety concerns
• Follow all safe working procedures
• Wear the correct PPE at all times
• Abide by the clean as you go policy
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join Kammac contributing to the success of the Transport Operation as HGV Technician responsible for the mechanical and cosmetic repair, preventative maintenance of the fleet.
It is an ideal time to join and be part of Kammac on its growth journey, developing from strength to strength with incredible future plans for all our Kammac employees to be part of.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and driven individual, with experience of working in a fast-paced environment and maintaining HGV wagons and trailers. Kammac prides itself on employing people who make a difference so a proven ability and desire to produce great quality results will be key.
• Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with Kammac policies and procedures
• Diagnose and repair defects on vehicles
• Carry our services and safety inspections on the fleet
• Attend to breakdowns (Roadside)
• ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary, in line with Company and
• Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard
• Continually identify possible recharges and warranty claims and escalate these to the appropriate
• Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
• Maintain parts inventory
• Maintain the vehicles tracking system and cameras
• Reduce non-scheduled work and vehicle visits to the location between Preventative
• Ensure shift workload is completed to the required Kammac standard
• Ensure the planned workload is completed