Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
– 20 + 8 days holiday
– Statutory Pension
– Free Parking
– Employee of the Month Scheme
– Employee Assistance Programme
Typically Mon – Fri with potential call outs outside of normal working hours.
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and cosmetic components.
• Ability to handle various tools.
• Excellent communicator.
• Excellent administration skills.
• FLT Licence.
• Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns including working weekends.
Employed as a mobile HGV/LGV fitter to maintain and repair vehicles and various trailers. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
An excellent communicator who has a good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. You will be well-versed in the cosmetic and working systems of vehicles / trailers and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts, cosmetic repairs) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
• Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
• Keep logs on work and issues daily, ensuring 100% compliance.
• Maintain equipment and tools.
• Carry out trailer checks as required.
• Site support as required.