Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
Trafford Park, Manchester
20 + 8 days Annual Leave
Employee of the Quarter Scheme
Monday – Friday
08:00am – 16:00pm
• Flexibility within the role
• Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
• Must be familiar with stock from a variety of previous workplaces
• Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative as a necessary skill
• Able to demonstrate a good understanding of knowledge relating to WMS systems (previous experience necessary)
• Able to work to tight deadlines.
• PC Literate in Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Should demonstrate the drive and desire to progress within a multi-site business.
• Should have good oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills
Supporting the operational excellence of the site reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Inventory Controller will be responsible for the control and investigation of stock related requirements. Both external customer queries and internal pi checks and will be the main responsibility of the inventory controller.
• Daily pi scheduled checks and reporting
• Effective investigations and following up on actions
• Create and integrate standard processes to assist with inventory control
• Tracking and monitoring of trends and stock levels
• Capacity reporting to the Senior Management team
• Previous day customer stock level reporting
• Ability to work with a checker due to the nature of the MHE requirements
• Liaise with customers equivalents if/when required as secondary support