Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
20 + 8 days annual leave
Employee of the Month Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Any 5 from 7, typically Monday to Friday.
• Flexibility within the role to be able to cover a variety of areas and shifts within the offices
• Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
• Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative
• Able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of on-site systems and processes.
• Able to work to tight deadlines.
• PC Literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, (google desirable)
• WMS system knowledge desirable
• Should demonstrate the drive and desire to progress.
• Should have good oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills and a knack to problem solving.
Supporting the operational excellent of the site reporting and administrative functions, liaising with the Senior Administrator for all duties, deputising when required, the Operations Administrator will be responsible for ensuring timely and proactive reporting and filing system are maintained and controlled throughout.
• To assist the Senior Administrator and Operations teams in maintaining customer accounts data,
• Effectively communicate and demonstrate administration support functions
• Devise ways to improve administration functions
• Handle all supplier bookings and maintain customer booking entries
• Adhere to all requests to support the operations through training and paper handling
• Occasional note taking
• Analyse customer data when required
• Investigate customer discrepancies and facilitate manual resolution when required
• Create and present reports
• Liaise with customers with order and stock information when required