Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
Motivating and positive work environment
20 + 8 Days Holiday
Employee Recognition Scheme
Free onsite parking
Monday – Friday, typically 08.00am – 17.00pm
· Experienced and with a proven track record in warehousing and customer management.
· Enthusiasm, drive and commitment.
· Experience of site set up of a large warehouse environment would be beneficial.
· A demonstrable track record in managing high volume, service driven warehouse operations for Customers.
· Track record of working closely with customers and able to illustrate examples of how they have managed such relationships.
· Demonstrate the ability of change management within an operational environment.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to converse at all levels both internally and with our customer.
· Should be a successful leader of teams and have positive personal qualities and attributes.
· PC literate with the ability to produce spreadsheets and presentation material.
· IOSH Managing safety Level 3 qualification
· Understanding of BRC requirements
Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace. Advising employees on how to minimise or ultimately avoid risks and hazards in the workplace. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ensure employees are trained in the job they are employed to do and this is recorded
· Enforce safe work practices
· Correct unsafe conditions
· Investigate Accidents and Near miss reports
· Promote good practice
· Ensure legal requirements are met with regards to Fire Marshalls and First Aid training
· Ensure equipment is safe to use and legally compliant
· Carry out workplace safety tours
· Attend and hold weekly Health and Safety/HACCP meetings with the team
· Report any concern
· Abide by the clean as you go policy
· Wear the correct PPE at all times
Based at site you will be an experienced Operations Manager, assisting the Senior Management Team implement, lead and develop a new bespoke operation for Kammac as part of our exciting programme of growth and development. Delivering exceptional service to our customers in a busy and demanding environment, you will be a highly motivated individual, with excellent organisational skills and know how to inspire and motivate others.
· Deputising for the Site Manager in their absence.
· Ensuring all day to day Operational and Re-Work requirements consistently meet the customer’s expectations.
· Meet and exceed customer and Company key performance measures.
· Promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement to deliver best in class operations.
· Promote a culture of total quality.
· Manage key cost areas to deliver continued year on year financial improvement.
· Manage and develop the re-work operation.
· Responsible for the promotion and compliance of Health & Safety within the operation.
· The Operation Manager will have a proven track record of leading the team.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.