Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
Motivating and positive work environment
20 + 8 Days Holiday
Employee Recognition Scheme
Free onsite parking
· Experience as a recruiter, either within a recruitment agency or as part of an in-house recruitment team is essential
· Solid experience of sourcing and recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources – headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals etc.
· understanding of assessment methods e.g. competency-based interviewing, technical testing and assessment centres
· Responsive to business needs, demonstrating solutions through own actions and proactively proposing ideas and solutions
· Demonstrates knowledge regarding the type of measures and targets that are set for recruitment – holds awareness of these targets while delivering work
· Proven track record of executing volume recruitment while managing more specialist briefs
· Relationship building skills – with the ability to challenge senior management where necessary, always acting with integrity
· Experience of applicant tracking and CRM Systems – ideally implementation
· Understands DBS checking process
· Full understanding of GDPR requirements and employment legislation
· Strong understanding of full-cycle of recruitment
· Knowledge of recruitment platforms and job boards is essential
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
· Organised and computer literate with strong knowledge of Excel.
· Be able to work to tight deadlines and manage own time effectively.
· Strong attention to detail.
Kammac have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Advisor to join a newly formed HR Team, who will lead the development and implementation of our in-house recruitment process, to ensure we find the future talent that will enable us to deliver our business goals
Working as a valued member of HR Team, you have the opportunity to deliver a best-in-class candidate experience and identify talent in the market directly. We’re looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to become a key business partner to your stakeholders, offering advice on best practice defining a sourcing strategy to deliver the end-to-end recruitment processes across the business.
Reporting to the Group HR Manager, you will work closely with Operational Managers and the HR team to fill all internal recruitment vacancies. The purpose of the role will be to develop and implement an efficient and effective process to ensure all business recruitment needs are met in a timely manner. You will take the lead and deal with the full recruitment cycle. You will also support the HR team in developing a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
· Develop Implement recruitment processes and plans that attract top talent and are compliant with GDPR and employment law
Deliver recruitment plans based on knowledge of recruitment methods and concepts
Maintain awareness of the recruitment market – understanding the key players, mapping of relevant markets and actively tracking careers of the people we want to hire
Contribute to the development of a recruitment strategy aligned to business goals
· Be the first point of contact in HR for all recruitment-related queries.
· Create and update job descriptions, create job adverts and advertise roles in line with the Group’s recruitment advertising strategy.
· Source candidates through online and other channels.
· Sift CVs and applications before distributing relevant candidates to hiring managers.
· Ensure hiring managers provide feedback for unsuccessful candidates.
· Keep candidates updated on hiring processes.
· Interview candidates at pre-screening stage, including telephone screening & video interviews.
· Co-ordinate interviews and recruitment days conducted on site, including sending out invitations, reserving and setting up rooms. Attends recruitment days
· Report to hiring managers and the Group HR manager on the status of open positions.
· Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process.
· Obtain employment references & DBS Checks for new starters.
· Promote good practice
· Report any Safety concerns
· Follow all safe working procedures and site rules
· Wear the correct PPE at all times
· Abide by the clean as you go policy