Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
20+8 Days Holiday
Employee of the Quarter Scheme
Days or Nights
• Previous stock control experience.
• Flexibility within the role to cover all areas of the Stock/Goods In department functionality.
• A high level of attention to detail with the ability to manage own time to achieve daily targets efficiently and effectively.
• Team player who can also work on own initiative.
• Knowledge of WMS.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent investigative and problem-solving skills.
• Flexibility in approach to work and shift patterns.
• PC literate with a strong working knowledge of MS Office Packages.
You will play a vital role in maintaining the stock integrity and receiving of goods in within the warehouse. With an eye for detail and excellent investigative skills you will already have stock control experience and knowledge of WMS & Excel. Teamwork, communication and tenacity are key attributes, whilst the ability to work pro-actively on your own initiative is also vital to the success of our department.
• Liaise with Management and Operational staff to ensure accuracy of received and despatched loads and amend/rework accordingly.
• Manage, in conjunction with the Receipt and Despatch Team, the problem pallet area.
• Responsible for managing the Hold and Release process.
• Assist in the management of the pallet database.
• Fully investigate and report accurately all short shipments.
• Completion of reports required on a daily and weekly basis.
• Lead Stock Management on investigations.
• Work with the Warehouse Admin team and assist with receipting/despatching process.
• Manage the booking in diary and liaise with hauliers/suppliers regarding late deliveries.
• Responsible for any additional responsibilities such as handovers, missing pallet investigations, damage control and samples.