Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
28 Days Holiday
Modern and Dynamic Working Environment
Free Onsite Parking
Employee of the Month Scheme
Monday – Friday
08.00 am – 17.00 pm
• Flexibility within the role to be able to cover other areas of the office teams.
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Be able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in a busy and demanding environment.
• Have a flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year.
• Be computer literate and have a good understanding of MS office applications.
• Be able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
• Be able to work to tight deadlines and manage their own time effectively.
• Knowledge of warehousing or transport software systems would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
• Promote good practice
• Report any safety concerns
• Follow all safe working procedures and site rules
• Wear the correct PPE at all times
• Abide by the clean as you go policy
To contribute to the success of the Pallet Track Operation for a busy and demanding customer account by being an important member of the team. This role will provide the successful candidates with the opportunity to have a significant influence on the day to day running of a busy office and the overall service levels provided to our customer.
• Liaison with hauliers on late or not delivered outbound loads.
• Daily communication with the retailers, transport department, couriers and clients.
• Customer services for all the clients on site.
• Non-conformance reporting via use of spreadsheets and client ‘s own system.
• Support in compiling weekly data for invoices and KPIs to client.
• Stock and order investigations.
• Support administration of Returns and the attached relevant paperwork trail.
• POD Investigations.
• Pallet Management on behalf of the clients.
• Compliance to quality and Health & Safety requirements.
• Support the Customer Services Lead in the day-to-day operational needs of the Customer Services Team.
• Communicate effectively with all departments on site
This list is not exhaustive and the position holder may be required to undertake additional duties as identified by the management team.