Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
Motivating and positive work environment
28 days holiday
Employee Recognition Scheme
Free onsite parking
Monday – Friday
Working between the hours of 06.00am – 17.00pm, to be advised by line manager
• Be able to demonstrate a high level of transport planning expertise in a busy and demanding environment.
• Be able to make decisions under pressure, and to a tight timescale.
• Have a flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year.
• Have the ability to identify and suggest improvements to benefit both the Company and our Customer.
• Knowledge of Road Runner would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
• PC Literate in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Should demonstrate the drive and desire to progress.
• Have excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise tasks.
• Have the ability to identify, suggest and implement improvements.
• CPC (national) qualified (desirable)
• Full UK driving licence
• Understanding of BRC
• Attend weekly Health and Safety/ HACCP meetings with the team
• Ensure Warehouse and site rules are upheld
• Promote good practice
• Report any Safety concerns
• Follow all safe working procedures
• Wear the correct PPE at all times
• Abide by the clean as you go policy
Kammac is a flexible and reliable third-party logistics (3PL) provider with strong family values. Kammac provide nationwide supply chain management services to a wide range of companies. Operating from both our own and client sites.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join Kammac contributing to the success of the Transport Operation.
It is an ideal time to join and be part of Kammac on its growth journey, developing from strength to strength with incredible future plans for all our Kammac employees to be part of.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and driven individual, with experience of working in a fast-paced transport department, with the ability to deal with the day-to-day challenges and provide cost effective solutions to the customer. Kammac prides itself on employing people who make a difference so a proven ability and desire to produce great quality results will be key.
• Effective Planning and utilisation of Drivers and sub-contract haulage for deliveries for all customer requirements.
• Planning daily workload for a large fleet of vehicles based across multiple locations.
• Dealing with queries by telephone, fax and email from our customer, sub-contract haulers and warehousing sites.
• Liaising with the wider transport team to ensure the highest standards of performance are maintained at all times.
• Maintaining, creating and updating spreadsheets/databases for KPI reports.
• Reporting problems and dealing with any issues/queries that may arise.