Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
Motivating and positive work environment
20 + 8 Days Holiday
Employee Recognition Scheme
Free onsite parking
Monday-Friday 15:00-00:00 however due to the nature of the role you will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
· Previous experience of Repacking, Reworking and Co-pack activities.
· Flexibility within the role to be able to cover a variety of areas within the co pack operation.
· Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
· Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
· Able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of on-site systems.
· Able to work to tight deadlines.
· PC Literate in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Should demonstrate the drive and desire to progress.
· Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns.
· Ability to efficiently lead a team, delegate, supervise functions and keep staff motivated.
· Should have good oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent time management skills and a knack to problem solve.
· Strong interpersonal & conciliation skills and the capacity to network with suppliers and customers.
Contribute to the success of the Co Pack operation through the effective planning of the function’s activities and workloads. In addition to overseeing the day to day running and set of the department, ensuring that all service and cost targets are met or exceeded, that all Health & Safety requirements are met and that the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained. The Production supervisor will play an essential role in identifying operational efficiencies and improvements.
Reporting into the Co Pack co-ordinator
· Scheduling and supervising the activities and the functions of the rework team.
· Ensuring the proper and timely completion of all activities within the Rework department.
· To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy and procedures through safe systems of work and practices, good housekeeping and the provision of information and training to the warehouse team to ensure total safety awareness.
· To review with site Management and individual members’ any opportunities for improving work methods and practices on a continuous basis.
· To offer regular feedback, formal and informal, on team and individual performance, including behavioural issues and highlighting good performance and areas for further development.
· To participate as an active member of the management team, and to offer suggestions for solving problems, improving efficiency, customer and quality focus and team working.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
A member of our HR team will get back to you.