Unit 1 M58 Distribution Centre,
The Cube, Runcorn
Motivating and positive work environment
20 Days Holiday
Employee Recognition Scheme
Free onsite parking
4 on 4 off, Days, 7 am – 7 pm, 7 pm – 7 am
Previous experience of using WMS systems.
· Intermediate or advanced Excel and Microsoft skills.
· Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritise workload.
· Flexible and trustworthy.
· Previous administration experience within a warehousing background.
· Experience using HMRC Gateway advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
· IOSH Managing safety Level 3 qualification
· Understanding of BRC requirements
Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace. Advising employees on how to minimise or ultimately avoid risks and hazards in the workplace. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ensure all employees are trained in the job they are employed to do and this is recorded
· Enforce safe work practices
· Correct unsafe conditions
· Investigate Accidents and Near miss reports
· Promote good practice
· Ensure legal requirements are met with regards to Fire Marshalls and First Aid Training
· Ensure equipment is safe to use and legally compliant
· Carry out workplace safety tours
· Attend and hold weekly Health and Safety/HACCP meetings with the team
· Report any concern
· Wear the correct PPE at all times
· Abide by the clean as you go policy
As a result of business growth, we are currently recruiting for a Bond Coordinator, to be part of a strong team working in a our Runcorn Warehouse. The role involves the coordinating of goods in & out for our blue-chip customers, mainly dealing with duty suspended stock.
Now is an ideal time to join and be part of the Kammac team on its growth journey. Developing our services and going from strength to strength with incredible plans for the future for all our Kammac employees to be part of.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with previous warehouse administration experience, and the ability to work well with others as Kammac strongly values a team player approach. Kammac prides itself on employing people who make a difference, so a proven ability and desire to produce great quality results will be key.
• Checking loads in against the delivery notes for accuracy and damages.
• Reporting any shortages on the warehouse management system and the EMCS.
• Updating and using WMS.
• Ensure all Duty Suspended stock movements are accurately recorded.
• Weekly PI counts and stock reporting.
• Accurate data input and filing essential.
• Create Outbound pick sheets and Delivery notes.
This list is not exhaustive and the position holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate within the position as required. The Company reserves the right to amend duties and responsibilities in response to changing business circumstances.