What are cookies?
provide you with a better experience when you browse our website and to allow us to improve
the content on our website by tracking user activity.
You have a variety of tools to control the data collected by cookies. For example, you can use
and to withdraw your consent by clearing or blocking cookies. You can use your browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookie when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data; and
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality
We use the following type of cookies:
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the operation of our website. For example, a PHPSESSID cookie is used for extra security when submitting website forms.
Analytical cookies. These enable us to track the number of users of our website and
what sections of the website they visit. This enables us to assess the functionality of
our website and improve navigation. The data that we collect is in an anonymous form,
including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from
and the pages they visited, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types
and versions, operating system and platform.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to a
website. We do not use these cookies.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to a website. We may also share
this information with third parties for this purpose. We do not use these cookies.
You can block cookies by activating the settings on your device or browser that allows you to refuse some or all of the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a period of time.